Friday, August 8, 2008

My Sewing Room in Action

My sewing room turns into a disaster area within 20 minutes of serious sewing! No matter how little time I spend in there, it soon looks like a tornado hit it full force. Myhusband described it best one day when he looked in to see what I was doing. "It looks more like a workshop in here than a mere sewing room" I think I like the idea of a sewing workshop.It sort of validates all the time I spend in it.It gives more meaning to what I sometimes regard as a frivolous passtime. After all, I could be spending my retirement doing good works,like volunteering,etc.But no ,all I want to do is sew! Oh that reminds me of that Don Henley song,"All she Wants to do is Dance" Actually. that songs describes how I use to be in my younger years. Oh,and now I wonder if the years have made me wiser or just plain frivolous!!! Oh dear! Enough of that. Here are the pictures of my sewing wwwroom in action.

2 comments:

Ann Made Studio said...

There is nothing wrong with wanting to sew "and" having the time to do it! Go for it, you deserve it :)

Nancy Smith said...

Hi Diana - your Sew Passionista site is great - what a good job setting it up. You really do like coats! Enjoyed seeing your many projects - you are a pro! Keep up the good work - I will be checking in often to see your latest tips and projects.