Friday, September 10, 2010

Attention Canadians!Did You Know?

There is a sewing contest at Fabricville! here is the link and the details.



I'd love to take part but I don't know if I'll have the time as I'm going to Ottawa to see Riley this fall after coming back from Paris. I have quite a few other irons in the fire too but I really encourage all to participate because the prizes are to die for!

I'll be posting my raincoat as soon as my camera battery has enough juice to finish taking photos.Right now I'm working on an across the chest handbag to take to Paris. What fun!!!

2 comments:

Connie B said...

Shucks, there's not a Fabricville close enough, unless Fabricland is participating as well. Will you be in Ottawa for the fabric flea market?

Digs said...

Can I ditto Connie re. Fabric Flea Market? We should Do Coffee, or lunch, or,....., at the very least. I'm always in Ottawa (except when I'm away...)