Friday, March 2, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

I'm the lucky recipient of this award!

Thank you Peggy of  Peggy' Closet. I'm so flattered you thought of me and for the lovely compliments about my blog.

To accept you follow these rules:

1. Add the award to your blog;
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you;
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself;
4. List the rules;
5. Give the award to 15 bloggers;
6. Inform each of those 15 bloggers by leaving a comment on their blog .

1. I'm a retired teacher but I've always wanted to teach a sewing class.

2. I love Rock n'Roll even the heavy metal stuff.

3.My Catholic faith is very important to me.

4. I'm a reformed anal person, but I have to work at it every day! Lol

5.I often feel overwhelmed by having too much when so many haven't enough to eat or a place to sleep.

6. I'm the lucky mother of a wonderful and caring daughter. I also have two sons and two stepsons whom I love to death  but there's nothing quite like a daughter for a woman.
.
7. I know this may be mushy but my husband and I are the happiest married couple I know.


I'd likt to pass this award on to  the following ladies whose blogs I visit regularly and enjoy very much.

1. Pauline of  P's Thrifty Sewing Blog

2.Jenny of Knitting Jenny

 3. Sharon of   Petite  and Sewing

4. Gail of My Fabrication

5. Rosy of Sewing Addicta

6.Audrey of Sew Tawdry

There are many more blogs that I visit regularly but this is too hard  so I'm going to stop here. Sorry but 15 blogs are too many.I hope that doesn't sound lame but really, life is too short for this time-consuming task.Lol.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

congratulations! I am lucky enough to have two daughters...and no sons! (less laundry that way.lol).

Sewingadicta said...

Wow! Thank you very much for the prize, I feel very honored by this, so I pick it and I find some time to post it. You are soooo lovely!

Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

Congratulations on your award. Here is another one for you :-)

I passed an award on to your blog today!! I hope you enjoy it!!

http://craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-award.html

Alisha
Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife