Friday, April 26, 2013

Hooray for Ann Rowley

I'm in Ottawa and I just got the chance to watch the final episode of the Bee so I'm so excited that Ann won.

She is such an inspiration to not only someone nearer her age ,like me, but especially to the young who are perhaps just starting to sew or to someone who hasn't jumped in with both feet yet.

I so wish we had a program like this on our side of the Atlantic!

Sorry I can't include the link to Episode 4. I'm writing this on my tablet and I can't figure  out how to do a link on it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Diana -

Thanks for sharing the good news. I just KNEW Ann would be the winner. I'm going to download Episode 4 as soon as I get the time to sit and watch.

Anonymous said...

If some one desires expert view concerning running a blog after that i propose him/her to visit this website, Keep up the good job.


my web-site: Converse Femme Pas Cher

Juniper said...

My husband and I were happy that she won as well. She was so excited and proud! I can't wait for season 2.